lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

LATEST NEWS!


Dear and lovely students,
first of all I just wanted to remind you that there is no lesson tomorrow (3rd of June). Sorry for the ones who were looking forward to it!
I'll be in the School in the afternoon in case you have any doubts or questions. If you would like to see me, I'll be in the English Department (first floor) from 5 (probably a bit earlier) to 6 o'clock. After that time I have to supervise an exam, so I won't be able to solve your doubts.
Second, regarding dates as you know the exam is on the 4th of June in Room 13. That is for the writing, listening and reading papers.
As for the speaking exam, it will take place on the 5th of June in the morning. I will appoint all of you that morning, 5 people every hour, from 9a.m. to 1p.m. I will let you know your turn and time (exactly) the day of the written exam.
Take care!

Ana. xxx.

No hay comentarios: